Thursday, February 19, 2009

Online Gaming Advanced way of Gaming

Do you still remember those simple days way back in the late 80's and early 90's when microgenius, and game boy game consoles were the craze among youngsters.

Back in those days, people did not care much of the high resolution of the game screen, or the 3D features the games offer. People only used to care of the fun time the game will offer them.

Besides that, in those days, games consoles were simply designed to give users a fun time. Anybody can learn how to operate the game consoles back in those days. Nowadays, with online gaming features, gaming has become something advanced and confusing to operate for those who do not have much IT experience.

So what do you think? Do you guys prefer the simple games of the past or the advanced games of today. In my opinion both has their advantages and disadvantages. But I do miss the simple days when I can take my Game Boy with me anywhere and I wouldn't need an internet connection to have a fun time.

I am looking forward to know what you think of this :)

No comments: